convenient online scheduling
***In accordance with the CDC and state/county guidelines, as a healthcare provider, face-masks (either double or triple layer) will be required whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated for the foreseeable future in the waiting area, treatment rooms, and building. Our original sickness policy has been updated as well. If you are sick or anyone in your family is sick (no matter the type of sickness), please do not visit the clinic for at least 10 days after coming down with it. If you or anyone in your family has been exposed to COVID, we ask that you refrain from coming in for 10 days after the initial exposure. Please call to cancel and there is never a cancellation fee for sickness/exposure. Our office's sterilization, safety and updated ventilation (HVAC) practices we be continued permanently. ***
- keep in mind that we require 24 hour notice on all cancelled appointments unless a personal emergency/sickness occurs. this assessed fee is half of the appointment charge. if you or someone accompanying you to your appointment is currently sick, we would appreciate you calling the office to reschedule (fee waived).
- make sure that you do receive an email/text confirmation of your appointment. if you do not, please call our office directly at 720.722.0793.
- we appreciate your business so let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better!
- if you are struggling to find a time that works with your schedule, not to fret! email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we can do to accommodate your schedule. under very special circumstances we can sometimes arrange late/early appointments outside of normal business hours.
- mondays 9.30am-6.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)
- tuesdays 11.00am-4.00pm (dr. north) 11.00am-3.00pm (dr. morrison @ red hammer strong)
- wednesdays 11.00am-7.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)
- thursdays charting, md calls, emailing patient instructions, answering patient emails
- fridays 7.00am-3.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)