convenient online scheduling
Red Hammer Rehab Friends and Patients,
First of all we want to thank you for your support over the 7 years that the clinic has been open. We want you to know that during this time we will remain open to help promote health, help you out when you are in pain, and keep you able to be active during this very stressful time. We feel that staying pain-free is imperative to a solid immune system as well as a good mental outlook. We are considered an essential service and because of that patients are able to access us at any time.
Read below for the additional measures we have taken and they are all in accordance with the CDC and State of Colorado's Health Department. We actually had a surgeon from a local hospital in last night and he gave us an A+ in what we are doing to sterilize the office and keep sanitary practices. He was very impressed. Our primary concern is your health and safety and we are doing everything possible to ensure this!
- If you still feel that you do not want to come in to get your injury treated, we will be offering Telehealth appointment. At this time, we are running a special of $59 fo 30 minute appointments and $89 for hour appointments. Just mention this email and we will honor that discount. During your appointment, please have active clothing on. We will do virtual injury testing, offer at-home treatment options, and email you a thorough exercise routine to get you feeling like your best self.
- If you are not currently requiring our services or feel that Telehealth or an in person appointment is not what you currently need, we would so appreciate the support so that we can ensure we will be here to serve you after all of this. We will be offering buy 3 get 1 free gift cards. Having cash flow ensures we can keep our doors open through this very difficult time. We would so appreciate your support in any way! Just mention this email and we will honor that discount.
1. We have stepped up our already stringent office policies. As most of you know, since 2013 we have a very rigid sickness policy and that policy is still very much in place with some additional stops in place. We have added travel limitations that have been recommended by the CDC.
2. Office policies and procedures have all been updated.
- Our office sterilization involves sterilizing every single surface any patient, therapist, or office manager may touch after every appointment. - - The bathrooms, door handles, sink knobs, front door handles, and front front office area are also on this list.
- We have been washing our hands so much that we all will need to get major manicures after this is all over.
- Again, we are following all CDC recommendations
3. Michael, Amy and myself all have access to an N95 mask and upon request we can wear that during the extent of your time in the office.
4. Our main goal is to get our patients the care they need while keeping them as safe and healthy as possible. As of 3/28, only one therapist will be working in the office at a time.
Lots of love to you all and again thank you for making Red Hammer Rehab what it is today!
Dr. Heather North PT, DPT Owner
Dr. Michael Morrison PT, DPT
Amy Lease office manager
- keep in mind that we require 24 hour notice on all cancelled appointments unless a personal emergency/sickness occurs. this assessed fee is half of the appointment charge. if you or someone accompanying you to your appointment is currently sick, we would appreciate you calling the office to reschedule (fee waived).
- Our "no sick patient or person accompanying the patient" policy we started in 2013 will of course still be in full force. Out of consideration to our other patients and the staff, if you have become sick in the last 10 days or someone accompanying you is sick, please reschedule/call at your earliest convenience (fee waived). We are adding to our usual policy that in accordance with the CDC that if a patient has returned from a Level 3 country within the last 14 days, we will not treat the patient. These countries are China, Iran, South Korea and all of Europe. There are no late cancel fees for these patients at any time. This policy is the same for everyone who works in the office too.
- make sure that you do receive an email/text confirmation of your appointment. if you do not, please call our office directly at 720.722.0793.
- we appreciate your business so let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better!
- if you are struggling to find a time that works with your schedule, not to fret! email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we can do to accommodate your schedule. under very special circumstances we can sometimes arrange late/early appointments outside of normal business hours.
- mondays 10.00am-6.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)
- tuesdays 11.00am-5.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)
- wednesdays 11.00am-7.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)
- thursdays charting, md calls, emailing patient instructions, answering patient emails
- fridays 7.00am-3.00pm (dr. north and dr. morrison)